The following were published quite a while back and have no meaning
to the true speed of the processor but if it makes you feel better:

740-2069       262mhz   Northstar
740-2069(1510) 262mhz   "
740-2069(1511) 262mhz   "
740=2069(1512) 262mhz   "

740-2070       262mhz   "
740-2070(1510) 262mhz   "
740-2070(1511) 262mhz   "
740-2070(1512) 262mhz   "
740-2070(1513) 262mhz   "

Since the number of IOP's are not included, it's impossible to compare
these numbers to anything else. A "small" 400 has "many" processors
other than the main processor, so how one goes about measuring the
speed of the box is beyond anything I am aware of. I personally like
the TPC thing myself....

Just to screw with you just a little, consider the following:

250-2296        200mhz
270-2431(1581)  540mhz
270-2434(1516)  600mhz

820-0150        600mhz
840-2461(1548)  600mhz  (24 CPU's)

All of these numbers were published by Timothy Prickett(sp?) in
Midrange Computing back in 05/14/01 and they appear to be accurate.