From: Brad Jensen [mailto:brad@elstore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 14:27
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Visual Basic SQl statement

If that date was a PC SQL date, you would want #20021211# ,as best I
remember. Don't know what happens when you go to the AS/400 thru ODBC or OLE

The # at the start and end are field delimiters like quotes for text, that
say this is a date

--
Brad Jensen brad@elstore.com
President

LaserVault Report Retrieval & Data Mining
www.Laservault.com

www.eufrates.com - Add distance learning to
your site with easy course preparation