Jim,

It's been available for some time.  What I do is install the entire CAE.
Then explore.  A real nice thing you can do with ISQL is copy the result and
paste it into excel.  Great for ad hoc reports.

Another neat thing you can do is see the file properties.  Expand Database,
expand a library, then right click on a file and select 'properties'.  If
you have SQL tables it's really nice because you can see all the contraints,
indexes, & views.  You can add and delete too.  You can also add/delete
triggers here, drop/add columns - great stuff.  For DDS files it's easier to
do DSPFD/DSPFFD or view the source code.

In V5, which I don't have so haven't tried yet, you can reverse engineer you
tables.  That is, it will create the SQL DDL from the file definition.
There is a redbook or redpiece about this.

Phil