<snip>

| But now we digress into the land of *nix, at which point it
| quickly becomes
| a matter of opinion, rather than fact.

How about something like "C-SIX/400" (ie Common Sense *IX/400).  Or maybe
C6/400...?

Change Object Properties (CHGOBJPRP)

Create file...............: *NO              (*NO, *YES)
:
:

Now, if it wasn't GPL'd, I'd consider putting some time on an "Open Source"
version of something like this...  Still have some reservations, but
mebbe...

For example, I'm probably done for today (after a couple short posts),
because I'm getting backlogged on work for my PAYING CLIENT...

jt