Hi Rob,

Thanks for your help with this - can you remember what you had to do to
your PC?  I still can't get any of this to work with file://

My setup - a model 270, called CAM.  Netserver is set up as QCAM.  400
address is 192.168.0.27.

400 has a folder called CREDIT in QDLS with a file ELAPSE.CSV.  There's
an explicit share called CREDIT pointing to QDLS\CREDIT and QDLS is also
shared.

I've copied the elapse.csv manually to e:\scrap\elapse.csv on my PC.

I've tried:
file://cam/credit/elapse.csv
file://Qcam/credit/elapse.csv
file://e:/scrap/elapse.csv
file://qcam/qdls/credit/elapse.csv
file://192.168.0.27/qdls/credit/elapse.csv
file://192.168.0.27/credit/elapse.csv

In each case if I click on the link in this email it loads the file into
excel, but in client access, nothing but a brief change of the cursor to
an hourglass and back.  I tried setting the hotspot to show 3d buttons
for URLs and it's correctly showing all of these as buttons, just not
doing anything with them.  If I change it to:
http://www.google.com

It launches the browser and loads the page fine.

Cheers
Rob