Dag....

I kid around an awful lot...  But I'm neither kidding, nor being sarcastic
here:

I s'pose I should apologize for approximately half the things I've said
about IBM...  I frequently use hyperbole.. but just to make a point.

I've said a couple times, that I REALLY appreciate the hard work that goes
on at IBM.  And that DOES include the InfoCenter team.  I don't recall
saying that they lack effort...  Just that they don't seem to follow the
guidance of their customer-base, that's all...

But those few comments have been buried amongst a large, and loud, volume of
complaints.  It's almost unavoidable to escape that I've probably offended a
few folks, along the way...  I'm just trying to emphasize one side of the
coin, in trying to make a point..  But still, I must apologize to any who've
I've offended.  On any of these posts the past year, and off-list, as well.

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)