From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:19 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: CPY instead of CRTDUPOBJ ? (was: CD Burning software?)

Don't know as if I would have had that as the default.  I guess the counter
argument would be it would take less time to recopy and add the data if
that was what you meant, than it would take to stop the copy and recopy it
with only the format.

Not something I am willing to fight to the death for - I'll leave that up
to others on this list  :-)

Rob Berendt

==================
Benjamin Franklin

                    Jim Damato
                    <jdamato@dollargene       To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    ral.com>                  cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: CPY instead
of CRTDUPOBJ ? (was: CD Burning software?)
                    drange.com

                    12/13/2001 10:05 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

> Rob:
> Oh wait, you have that pesky DATA(*YES) you have to remember to answer in
> CRTDUPOBJ.

How else would you distinguish between duplicating the format of a table
and
duplicating the format and contents of a table?

-Jim