Pat,

You wrote "For all programmers on this list who have ever had to follow a
'creative' programmer and make changes to their code, know what I'm talking
about."  I'd be surprised if there were many that didn't...

Now me...  I've worked long enough in one job that I've had to follow up on
my OWN code...  That'll learn ya, real quick...!

jt