Many of our developers will give up their green screen when you peel their
cold dead fingers from it.

Besides the commands may be nice for some batch processes.

Rob Berendt

==================
Benjamin Franklin

                    "Walden H.
                    Leverich"                 To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    <WaldenL@TechSoftIn       cc:
                    c.com>                    Fax to:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: ftp versions of
SAVRST...
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    12/07/2001 04:44 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

This may sound silly, but for small libraries that only have files you
could
always open the IFS from windows explorer for each machine and drag/drop
the
libraries between them.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III