From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Friday, December 07, 2001 12:02:25 PM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: "Mass add" users?
We have many users (80+) that we are going to have to add to the system for
a project of ours. They will need to be able to log in through the
webservers authentication. We want to try and save time by doing a "mass
add" of users who will have all the same authorities. I know there are API's
that allow a program to be written to do this (java or RPG), but we don't
want to have to write a program for this one time deal. Any ideas would be
helpful.