(Note the subject line change)

Some years ago I found a RTVQRYF routine on the News/400 freeware/shareware
site that will extract a list of files used by Queries.  It is in the
public domain so I have included the RPG code here.  It won't change the
files names for you but at least you can identify all the queries that you
might decide to manually change.

Bill
---------------------------------------
      *================================================================
      * This program creates MI program RTVQRYF in library QGPL. The  =
      * program can be moved from library QGPL to any library you     =
      * choose                                                        =
      *                                                               =
      * The source statements for the MI program are found in array   =
      * MI. Look at comments in the MI source for information on the  =
      * parameters you need to pass when calling the RTVQRYF utility. =
      *================================================================
     E                    MI      1 285 80
     I            DS
     I                                    B   1   40#SRCLN
     I I            'RTVQRYF   QGPL'          5  24 #PGMLB
     I                                       25  74 #TEXT
     I I            'QMISRC    QGPL'         75  94 #SRCFL
     I I            'RTVQRYF'                95 104 #MBR
     I                                      105 117 #CHGDT
     I                                      105 105 #CENT
     I                                      106 107 #YY
     I                                      108 111 #MMDD
     I                                      112 117 #HMS
     I                                      118 137 #PRTFL
     I                                    B 138 1410#STRPG
     I                                      142 151 #AUT
     I                                      152 327 #OP
     I                                    B 328 3310#NOOPT
     I            DS
     I                                        1  120TIMDAT
     I                                        1   6 HHMMSS
     I                                        7  10 MMDD
     I                                       11  12 YY
     C                     TIME           TIMDAT
     C                     MOVE '0'       #CENT
     C                     MOVE YY        #YY
     C                     MOVE MMDD      #MMDD
     C                     MOVE HHMMSS    #HMS
     C                     CALL 'QPRCRTPG'
     C                     PARM           MI
     C                     PARM 21920     #SRCLN
     C                     PARM           #PGMLB
     C                     PARM ' '       #TEXT
     C                     PARM           #SRCFL
     C                     PARM           #MBR
     C                     PARM           #CHGDT
     C                     PARM ' '       #PRTFL
     C                     PARM 0         #STRPG
     C                     PARM '*USE'    #AUT
     C                     PARM ' '       #OP
     C                     PARM 0         #NOOPT
     C                     MOVE *ON       *INLR
**
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Program....... RTVQRYF                                           */
/*  Description... Retrieve list of files used by query              */
/*  ---------------------------------------------------------------  */
/*  Parameter description                         Type       Length  */
/*                                                                   */
/*  Query name (required)                         Character  10      */
/*  Library containing query (Name required)      Character  10      */
/*  Input file list structure                     Character  1280    */
/*                                                                   */
/*    The 1280 byte file list structure is used                      */
/*    to return the list of files used as input to                   */
/*    the query.  The strucure is a 32 element                       */
/*    array of 40 bytes.  The format is a 10 byte                    */
/*    file name, 10 byte library name, 10 byte                       */
/*    member name and 10 byte record format name.                    */
/*    The member name could be returned as special                   */
/*    value *FIRST, in which case you must                           */
/*    retrieve specific member name information                      */
/*    if needed.                                                     */
/*                                                                   */
/*  Output file structure                         Character  30      */
/*                                                                   */
/*    The 30 byte output file structure is used                      */
/*    to return the output file of the query.                        */
/*    The format is a 10 byte file name, 10 byte                     */
/*    library name and 10 byte member name.  The                     */
/*    member name could be returned as special                       */
/*    value *FIRST or *FILE, in which case you                       */
/*    must retrieve the specific member name                         */
/*    information if needed.  If the query does                      */
/*    not produce an output file, special value                      */
/*    *NONE will be returned at the beginning                        */
/*    of the structure. If the output file is                        */
/*    the default QQRYOUT, special value *DFT                        */
/*    will be returned at the beginning of                           */
/*    the structure.                                                 */
/*                                                                   */
/*  Return code (0=Normal, 1=Abend)               Character  1       */
/*===================================================================*/
          ENTRY *(ENTRY_PLIST) EXT                                    ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Entry parameters                                                 */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query@
                          PARM                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Query
                          CHAR(10)
                          BAS(Query@)                                 ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Library@
                          PARM                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Library
                          CHAR(10)
                          BAS(Query_Library@)                         ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Input_Files@
                          PARM                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files
                          CHAR(1280)
                          BAS(Query_Input_Files@)                     ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Output_File@
                          PARM                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_File
                          CHAR(30)
                          BAS(Query_Output_File@)                     ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Return_Code@
                          PARM                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Return_Code
                          CHAR(1)
                          BAS(Return_Code@)                           ;
          DCL  OL         ENTRY_PLIST(Query@,
                                      Query_Library@,
                                      Query_Input_Files@,
                                      Query_Output_File@,
                                      Return_Code@)
                          PARM
                          EXT
                          MIN(5)                                      ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  System pointers for library and query definition                 */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  SYSPTR     Library#                                    ;
          DCL  SYSPTR     Query#                                      ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Query definition data                                            */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Data@                                 ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Number_Input_Files@                   ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Number_Input_Files
                          BIN(2)
                          BAS(Query_Number_Input_Files@)              ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Template for system pointer resolution                           */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  DD         Object
                          CHAR(34)                                    ;
          DCL  DD         Object_Type
                          CHAR(2)
                          DEF(Object)
                          POS(1)                                      ;
          DCL  DD         Object_Name
                          CHAR(30)
                          DEF(Object)
                          POS(3)                                      ;
          DCL  DD         Object_Authority
                          CHAR(2)
                          DEF(Object)
                          POS(33)
                          INIT(X'0000')                               ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Template for query definition input file                         */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Input_Files_Template@                 ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files_Template
                          CHAR(80)
                          BAS(Query_Input_Files_Template@)            ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files_Template_File_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Input_Files_Template)
                          POS(3)                                      ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files_Template_Library_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Input_Files_Template)
                          POS(15)                                     ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files_Template_Member_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Input_Files_Template)
                          POS(27)                                     ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Input_Files_Template_Format_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Input_Files_Template)
                          POS(39)                                     ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Template for query definition output file                        */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Output_File_Template@                 ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_File_Template
                          CHAR(112)
                          BAS(Query_Output_File_Template@)            ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_File_Template_File_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Output_File_Template)
                          POS(5)                                      ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_File_Template_Library_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Output_File_Template)
                          POS(17)                                     ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_File_Template_Member_Name
                          CHAR(10)
                          DEF(Query_Output_File_Template)
                          POS(29)                                     ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Work variables                                                   */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  DD         Next_File_Offset
                          BIN(2)
                          AUTO                                        ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Number_Input_Files_Work
                          BIN(2)                                      ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Data_Offset@                          ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Data_Offset
                          BIN(4)
                          BAS(Query_Data_Offset@)                     ;
          DCL  SPCPTR     Query_Output_Type@                          ;
          DCL  DD         Query_Output_Type
                          CHAR(1)
                          BAS(Query_Output_Type@)                     ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Exception monitor                                                */
/*===================================================================*/
          DCL  EXCM       *
                          EXCID(H'0000')
                          BP(.Exit)                                   ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Default to error condition                                       */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBLA          Return_Code,'1'                             ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Initialize input files structure to blanks                       */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBREP         Query_Input_Files,' '                       ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Initialize output file name to blanks                            */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBREP         Query_Output_File,' '                       ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Resolve pointer to library                                       */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBLA          Object_Type,X'0401'                         ;
          CPYBLAP         Object_Name,Query_Library,' '               ;
          RSLVSP          Library#,Object,*,*                         ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Resolve pointer to query definition                              */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBLA          Object_Type,X'1911'                         ;
          CPYBLAP         Object_Name,Query,' '                       ;
          RSLVSP          Query#,Object,Library#,*                    ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Point to beginning of associated space for query definition      */
/*===================================================================*/
          SETSPPFP        Query_Data@,Query#                          ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Check for output file                                            */
/*===================================================================*/
          SETSPPO         Query_Data@,260                             ;
          CPYBWP          Query_Output_Type@,Query_Data@              ;
          CMPBLA(B)       Query_Output_Type,'3'/NEQ(.No_Output_File)  ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Retrieve offset to output file                                   */
/*===================================================================*/
          SETSPPO         Query_Data@,380                             ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Point to beginning of output file template area                  */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBWP          Query_Data_Offset@,Query_Data@              ;
          CMPBLA(B)       Query_Data_Offset,
                          X'00000000'/EQ(.Dft_Output_File)            ;
          SETSPPO         Query_Data@,Query_Data_Offset               ;
          CPYBWP          Query_Output_File_Template@,Query_Data@     ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Output_File(1:10),
                          Query_Output_File_Template_File_Name        ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Output_File(11:10),
                          Query_Output_File_Template_Library_Name     ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Output_File(21:10),
                          Query_Output_File_Template_Member_Name      ;
          B               .Get_Input_Files                            ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Query does not have an outfile                                   */
/*===================================================================*/
.No_Output_File:                                                      ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Output_File,'*NONE'                   ;
          B               .Get_Input_Files                            ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Query uses default outfile                                       */
/*===================================================================*/
.Dft_Output_File:                                                     ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Output_File,'*DFT'                    ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Retrieve offset to number of files used as input to query        */
/*===================================================================*/
.Get_Input_Files:                                                     ;
          SETSPPO         Query_Data@,558                             ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Retrieve number of files used as input to query                  */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBWP          Query_Number_Input_Files@,Query_Data@       ;
          CPYNV           Query_Number_Input_Files_Work,
                          Query_Number_Input_Files                    ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Point to beginning of input file list                            */
/*===================================================================*/
          SETSPPO         Query_Data@,560                             ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Loop through list of input files                                 */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYNV           Next_File_Offset,1                          ;
.Loop01:                                                              ;
          CMPNV(B)        Query_Number_Input_Files_Work,0/EQ(.End01)  ;
          CPYBWP          Query_Input_Files_Template@,Query_Data@     ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Input_Files(Next_File_Offset:10),
                          Query_Input_Files_Template_File_Name        ;
          ADDN(S)         Next_File_Offset,10                         ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Input_Files(Next_File_Offset:10),
                          Query_Input_Files_Template_Library_Name     ;
          ADDN(S)         Next_File_Offset,10                         ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Input_Files(Next_File_Offset:10),
                          Query_Input_Files_Template_Member_Name      ;
          ADDN(S)         Next_File_Offset,10                         ;
          CPYBLA          Query_Input_Files(Next_File_Offset:10),
                          Query_Input_Files_Template_Format_Name      ;
          ADDN(S)         Next_File_Offset,10                         ;
          SUBN(S)         Query_Number_Input_Files_Work,1             ;
          ADDSPP          Query_Data@,Query_Data@,80                  ;
          B               .Loop01                                     ;
.End01:                                                               ;
/*===================================================================*/
/*  Set normal return code                                           */
/*===================================================================*/
          CPYBLA          Return_Code,'0'                             ;
.Exit:                                                                ;
          DEACTPG         *                                           ;
          RTX             *                                           ;
/*  End of program return                                            */

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or