Phil,

OUTSTANDING catch...!  Found out the feature is $5000.  That's an awful lot
of money anyway (depending on the performance gains), but particularly if
the encryption is flawed...

Maybe the 4801/2 are more secure, but...  ?

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience if this feature gives
significant performance gains...?!?  (Again, primarily for VPN, and such.)

jt