From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Sunday, December 02, 2001 04:03:24 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: array handling
Thanks for the pointers. It's always a bit rough when
the client brings you in for one thing and winds up
asking for something else once you get on site. One
can't really refuse, especially in this economy.
I'll be here in VT for at least 6 months (can't miss
the ski season!) and possibly up to 2 years so we've
got plenty of time to exchange war stories. Let me
know when is good for you.