From: Joe Pluta [mailto:joepluta@PlutaBrothers.com]
Sent: 15 November 2001 16:31
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Getting the library name from a CL program

Here's a silly question.  I've always been able to get the library a program
was called from in RPG by using the program status data structure.  In a C/S
environment, this is really important, because it allows you to have
multiple environments based on just the library you call your initial
program from.

However, I have never figured out a way to do the same thing from a CL.
Anybody have any sneaky ways of doing this, or do I just use my tried and
true method of wrapping the CL program in an RPG wrapper that determines the
library?

Joe

DISCLAIMER

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily the Company. This email
and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and
 that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT
manager by telephone on +44 (0)208 4762000 or via
email to Administrator@itm-group.co.uk, including a copy
of this message. Please then delete this email and
destroy any copies of it.