Da: Smith, Nelson [mailto:NSmith@lincare.com]
Inviato: giovedì 15 novembre 2001 14.59
A: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Oggetto: RE: V5R1 Trigger data buffer shifted

So, exactly what has been added?  Surely not the infamous "Who fired me?"
field?   That would be just too helpful.  Is the info section still 96 bytes
or has that changed?

This message originates from Lincare Holdings Inc. It contains information
which maybe confidential or privileged and is intended only for the
individual or entity named above.
It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the
contents of this message.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Lincare Holdings Inc., and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer.
If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at
MailAdmin@lincare.com or (800) 284-2006.