Phil,

Where is the Security list identified at midrange.com?  These
are the only lists that I could find on the main page:

MIDRANGE-L
MIDRANGE-NONTECH
MIDRANGE-JOBS
BPCS-L
MAPICS-L
JBAUSERS-L
RPG400-L
JAVA400-L
JAVA101
C400-L
COBOL400-L
CODE400-L
LINUX5250
DOMINO400
MI400
CONSULT400
OPENERP400
PERL400
WEB400
Midrange Events
J.D. Edwards

Thanks,
Terry
(who is apparently blind in one eye, and can't see out the other :)