Dave,

Fascinating app.  But I think the question is:  Would there be enough of an
advantage is faster processing, to spend the time really looking at the
entire app design.

You can tweek the thing, no doubt.

You can re-engineer the thing, no doubt.

Not enough details to even begin to know which is the better approach.  (And
I don't know that I, personally, could contribute much to the discussion.)
But I'm sure this list could look at it with you, if more details were
provided.

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)