Jon,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments.  I'm about half-way through my
reply, and I'm afraid it's getting rather lengthy.  (I may need to take a
nap, to finish this one...;-)

I hope you can afford the time to read all of it.  I'm afraid it's one of
those posts that are going to offend everybody, and spare nobody.  It's not
my intention to offend anyone, but I have no doubt that EVERYONE will be
able to find at least one point which is strongly objectionable.  Hopefully
there will be more points of agreement, than disagreement.  But it would be
necessary to read the entire piece, if you want to take it in as a whole.

My overall premise is that what you've said here rings true.  However, IMV,
that merely confirms what I'm trying to say.

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)