From: neilp@dpslink.com
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Sent: 11/4/01 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: Leaky ASP

This has also happened on previous releases.  V3R1 (I believe) was
famous
for this.  The problem then was traced to a situation where temporary
space used during backups was not freed.  Every night we ran a backup
another 40MB or so "disappeared".

...Neil

"Leif Svalgaard" <leif@leif.org>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com