Over two hundred pounds.  More detailed information is IBM Confidential :
-))))))

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "York, Albert"
                    <albert.york@nissan       To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    -usa.com>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Determining
processor feature under V4R2
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    10/31/01 07:12 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Do you mean I can do RTVSYSVAL(BARSA)?  What do I get back? How big a
variable do I need? :-)

Albert