LOL!

I promised I'd lurk... and I should have kept the promise BEFORE sending
the message.  But then how would you know?  :)

Dennis

"Reeve Fritchman" <reeve@ltl400.com>@midrange.com on 11/01/2001 10:59:58 AM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  midrange-l-admin@midrange.com

To:   <midrange-l@midrange.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: *Prv Support

Dennis, you've got to get out of the office and down to the farm...a "boar
hog" is male, unless we're suffering through some gender identification
issues!