From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Monday, October 29, 2001 01:18:22 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: *** ADMIN: Back on the air
I went back and looked at our vendor file and we have a Midrange Dot com in
there and wrote a check to it a while (maybe a LONG while) ago. the check
did not come back, so I assume David can deposit these. BTW, my donation
for $25 is also on its way.
cjg
Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA 30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight
FREE AS/400 Timesharing Service -
http://www.ediconsulting.com/timeshare.html
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw