From: Prowak, Dave [mailto:DProwak@ci.syracuse.ny.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:13 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Triggers & Data Mirror

I can't help you with Data Mirror, but
here's another suggestion.  When a claim is entered
via your web site, why don't you send an email from the web server?
If your using IIS, you could use CDONTS to easily send an email with
just a little server side code.

Or perhaps SQL Mail is the answer, using xp_sendmail from a stored
procedure.

Just some thoughts...

Hope that helps,
Dave