From: "Carsten Flensburg" <flensburg@novasol.dk>
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Subject: Re: SST accounts
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:08:11 +0200

Hello Jim,

To enable the DST user profiles you have to enter the DST menu - to do that
without having to IPL:

1. Insert key
2. Select manual mode
3. Select function 21 - press enter button

The console should now display the DST menu:

4. Select option 5. Work with DST environment
5. Select option 3. Service tools user profiles
6. Select option 5. Enable - for the user profiles in question
7. Back to DST main menu and F3 to exit.
8. Switch back to normal mode and remove key.

- Also note that the DST passwords as of V5R1 are case sensitive (and can be
up to 128 bytes long).

Best regards,
Carsten Flensburg