Brendan,

This gets my vote.  QCMD with full prompting and cursor sensitive help and F4
display of choices would go a long way towards *nix usability.

Also, with parameter substitution capability, a *YES/*NO parameter could be
converted into the appropriate switch setting.

This would make life simpler and more productive for us mere mortals.