NOTE:  The confirmation code when you call to register is the same as the
passcode for the conference call: 572679

----- Forwarded by Neil Palmer/DPS on 2001/10/15 16:01 -----

Don <dr2@cssas400.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/10/13 17:18
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        OCT 16TH REMINDER - Chatting with Citizens

Subject: [Interlug] OCT 16TH REMINDER - Chatting with Citizens

This iSeries Nation program is being launched Oct 16th with Kim Stevenson
on eServer & iSeries:
iSeries Nation is launching a new program, "Chatting with Citizens", an
informal exchange of ideas between IBM executives and iSeries customers
and
Business Partners.  This is a great opportunity to hear from our iSeries
Marketing Executives. The first program is October 16:  "IBM eServer
iSeries One Year Later: Let's Chat About It" where Kim Stevenson, VP IBM
eServer Marketing Operations, will reflect upon the last year and discuss
iSeries plans for 2002. The chat will include presentations, a Q&A session
and a discussion forum.

Callin info for Oct 16th
10:00-11:00 AM CT  /  11:00AM-12:00 PM ET
Callers will need to register by calling (800) 289-0579 or (719) 457-2550
and referencing confirmation code 638948.
Call-in #s:  8/650-0896 or 1-800-289-0437
Toll/International #:  1-913-981-5508
Pass code:  572679
.
Replay available - 10/16/01, 2:00 PM ET for two weeks (10/30/01)
Call-in #:  1-800-203-1112 or 1-719-457-0820  Pass code:  572679

Electronic Discussion Forum -
Register FREE today on search400.com to participate in the discussion
forum
immediately following the Web cast and to also take advantage of
search400's FREE membership benefits. Go to:
http://search400.techtarget.com/register/1,,sid3,00.html?Offer=iseries

Access the Soundoff Discussion Forum:
http://search400.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?230@13.MN1da6wFag0^0@.ee846

39!viewtype=&skip=&expand=