Dennis,

I've been complaining about this for a few releases now.  I think we've lost
the battle.

But the old stuff is still there.  I always like to challenge google.com's
ability to find stuff so I searched using this (at www.google.com):

.tto site:ibm.com

and I got back 77 links.  One of these may help you out.

You can still get to the softcopy library as well, but they've added an
additional page you've got to click through if you start at the
www.as400.ibm.com site.  Here's the url for the softcopy site:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/onlinelib.htm

It only goes through V4R5.  For V5R1 stuff you're stuck with the info
center.

I've found that the documentation included with V4R5 WDTS (Code/400) is
good.  I have been using it instead of the websites.

If you want to rant to IBM, fill out their questionaire at the info center.
Bob C. at ignite400 says they're listening:)

Phil