Cynthia,

Client Access and Client Access Express use different services to access
QDLS shares.  For CAX, you must configure AS400 Netserver and define the
shares thought OPs Navigator. CA used shared folder support and is no longer
supported.

Netserver can be configured by Ops Navigator. Go to Network > Servers >
TCP/IP > AS/400 Netserver. Right Click and select Properties.

Note: Netserver uses the username/password from the client PC.  If your
company has different user profile names for LAN and AS400, the as400 will
probably deny access. You can configure Netserver to allow anonymous access
by setting up a "guest" profile, that will be used whenever the user is not
known. Guest profile should be created with minimal authority, if it is
determined that you need to use it. You will need to grant authority to
Guest for any directories or folders you share.

Also, QDLS poses a special problem in that access to QDLS is only granted to
user profiles defined in the system directory.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Sr. Programmer/Analyst
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863