I find this difficult to believe.  3200 per second?  What size is your
response?  Let's say it's trivial, only 1KB - that's 25MBit/sec, more than
10 times T1 speed.  You have that kind of pipeline to the Internet?  And if
your response is anything like a normal page, say 5KB without graphics,
you're talking over 100MBit/sec, or more than double a dedicated T3
connection.  You have perhaps multiple T3 lines?  With graphics it quickly
escalates, of course, to T4 and above.

I think you might want to review your numbers one more time.

Joe

P.S. The first page I clicked to on Seta Corporation was 14KB without
graphics.  The graphics were another 40KB.  I don't know how large the Flash
amimation was, but even at a paltry 50KB total, to support 3200 hits a
second, we're talking well over 1GBit/sec, or 25 dedicated T3 lines, or 4
dedicated T4 lines, or roughly twice the bandwidth of the TAT-9
transatlantic fiberoptic cable.