Bryan& all..
        The M36 area is limited to 4GB anyway, the problem is , the remote 170
is a larger box, and itself supports a remote site using remote outq's
and tcp.
        An entire backup on the 170 takes about 3 reels, I can backup the 150
on only 1.
        The thought was to ship the 150 quickly to the 170 site in the event of
a disaster, restore the M36, and any M36 cnfigs, but the result would
only yield a stand alone M36 that supported only the 1 site, and not
it's remote branch.
        Here is where one gets into device descriptions, outq configs...etc, so
the exercise would be quite time consuming, and I don't believe would
mirror the production machine.
        Incidentally, M36 doesn't use journalling as somebody suggested remote
journalling.
        Apart from the 170's remote site, (data can be batch
processed), and assuming the M36 objects can be restored to the 150,
what oter pointers can you think of?
        I mentioned the fact that the 150 seemed a bit sluggish in comparison
to the 170, any ideas....
Thanks
Ken