I am trying to use the CPYTOIMPF to copy data from a physical file to a
stream file as suggested by a member on list but I keep  getting the
following error message :

      No records copied from file TEST in WORKLIB.

This message originates probably from the CPYF command (I believe it is
called by CPYTOIMPF)

Help on this error message gives the following:

Message . . . . :   No records copied from file TEST in WORKLIB.
Cause . . . . . :   No records were copied from member or label ZTEST1 in
  ZTEST1 in library WORKSNDM because the from-file member or label did not
  contain records or records did not meet the selection requirements.
Technical description . . . . . . . . :   If the from-file or to-file memb
  or label name is *N, the file is a printer, nonlabeled tape, or a inline
  data file. If the from-file library name is *N, the file is a inline dat
  file. Records are copied based on the following selection requirements:
    -- For CPYF command, character values specified on the INCCHAR paramet
    -- For CPYF command, field values specified on the INCREL parameter.
    -- For CPYFRMQRYF command, query selection specified on the OPNQRYF
  command.

I'm probably overlooking something here. Has anyone ever encontered this or
knows how to solve this problem?

Regards