Mike,

What I suspect that is happening is that the system in which this is
working has one of the multiple utilities mentioned here to display
messages in your message status line.  Perhaps a DSPJOB and looking at the
call stack might help to see if this is the case.  Can you press F1 on the
message (on the working machine) and get details like using 'F9=Display
message details' to see if messages are all coming from a rerouting
program?

Any suggestions from y'all on how he can check if his working machine is
using a rerouting program?

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Wills, Mike N.
                    (TC)"                     To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    <MNWills@taylorcorp       cc:
                    .com>                     Fax to:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Display of
completed batch messages.
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    09/17/2001 03:53 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Example...
                           Work with Members Using PDM
S100451M

Bottom
 Parameters or command

 ===>

 F3=Exit          F4=Prompt             F5=Refresh            F6=Create

 F9=Retrieve      F10=Command entry     F23=More options      F24=More keys

 Job 660894/MNWILLSS2K/CRTPDF ended abnormally.          <<<<------ This
line is not showing up.

Currently, it will show that it is submitted, but not if the compile job is
completed or not. Is there a system value that will change this? The other
curious thing is that I have another user profile on the same system (which
is used for an accounting system on our system) which works fine. I have
compared anything dealing with the message queue and it looks fine...