Try doing a DSPPFM on QAQQINI on both machines and compare the differences.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Klein, Ron"
                    <ron.klein@brctsg.c       To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    om>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: Can't find
QAQQINI
                    drange.com

                    09/14/2001 03:29 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Rob,
That is the whole problem, it is sort of a runaway job. But, as soon as the
job is ended it goes back to 41% disk utilization.  It is somewhere within
this SQL that the jobsucks up all the disk.  We are trying to do some
analysing of the statements but that is no easy task.  We are trying to see
why the SQL does not like the way the statement is built and see if we can
change the way it is constructed.  We have a report modeler that builds
these SQL statements and then passes parts of those statemnts to SEQUEL as
parmameters and then SEQUEL finishes putting the statement together and
executes the SQL.  Its messy,  I printed out the SQL statement and it is
about 2 1/2 pages long.

By the way it does work on our box and we are at V4R2.

Ron

Several