Hi People,

I am starting a new machine up with only one principle application ERP
suite.

Live data libr, Live Base Objects Libr, Live Mods Objects Libr.
Thats about it - simple libr list.

We will be having offsite developers do work, over which we dont have
to much direct control once we start. ( they may be sub-contracting out as
well..)

The offsite access maybe even thru the Internet.

I want to setup a strong model so that i can keep these developers to
TestData, DevCode,
type structure, with limited/or even NO access to Live stuff.

Does anyone have a model for this, or point me to an article etc that i
could use
as a template.

I want/need the security, but i dont want to hinder the development process.

All suggestions ( except for get another machine..) welcome.