I thought that I answered this yesterday.

V5R1 will go back as far as V4R4.

You CANNOT migrate from CISC to V5R1.  This is regardless of the fact that
the UPGRADE and UPGRADE2 menus are in V5R1.  They are there in error, and
Rochester is too busy to remove them!  (Ahh good bull is easy to spot.)

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Shea, David"
                    <DShea@arctools.com       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    > (by way of David        cc:
                    Gibbs <david              Subject:     CISC is Dead as of
v5r1??
                    Sent by:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    08/27/01 08:45 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Al:

Bones: "He's DEAD, Jim."

Say it ain't so...

So what's a software developer to do???  I want to play with v5r1, but
sometimes I need to compile things back to v3r2.  Just last week I stumbled
across a hot prospect still running BPCS v4.5 an E70.

Is there an 'end of support' date for v3r2 (in other words, the date that
v3r2 stuff will disappear from PUBLIB)??

Any idea how far back you can go?  v4r1? or v3r7?

Thanks.