Hello,

there is an entry in the IBM apar database for this:

APAR#:  II12663
Component:      INFOAS400 - AS/400 Information
Release(s):     R450

Abstract
R430 R440 R450 QSZPAVLI MSGCPF0C4D

Error Description
*** Last Updated 01/17/01 ***
If you receive a message stating that the object QUSRSYS/QSZPAVL
is damaged; it can be recovered without entering RESTRICTED
State. The message ID will be:
MSGCPF0C4D: Error occurred while processing object
QUSRSYS/QSZPAVLI.
MSGCPF0998: Unattended IPL in progress after abnormal system
end.
If you are at OS/400 Version 4 Release 3.0 or higher. The
recommended recovery action is to issue the following command:
Display Software Resource (DSPSFWRSC)followed by:
GO LICPGM Option 10 - Display installed licensed program.
Validated that all installed licensed programs ore properly inst
installed (i.e. All Licensed Programs displayed should have an
Installed Status of *COMPATIBLE.