I don't know about keying like this but you can do it this way:

Data|Get External Data

You'll be asked for a data source.  If you have client access installed then
you probably have an odbc driver for client access installed also (not
neccessarily though)

Select it, and you'll get a list of files.  The library may not be what you
want, though.

Once you get into MS Query (which used to be a separate product but it now
seems to be an optionally installable part of excel) you can use it just
like (you can key the sql directly without needing to prompt) ISQL except
whatever you return you can return to the spreadsheet.

Test your security - see if you can query a file you don't have access to.

Phil