Sorry to say Rob But It shows up on the following list:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/support/planning/v5r1hardware.html

 Bryan Dietz
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

                    rob@dekko.com
                    Sent by:                  To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com                Subject:     Re: upgrade to v5r1

                    08/23/2001 05:53 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

I searched the pdf 'memo to users' for V5R1 for the following and got no
significant hits:
5798
FAX
IFA
TBY
INTEGRATED FAX ADAPTER
2664

The only hit was '... you can fax your comments to...' kind of message.

Searching the V4R5 memo to uses was also fruitless.

Searching the V4R5 installation manual was fruitless.

Searching the V5R1 installation manual got 5798-TBY was replaced by
5798-FAX

Rob Berendt

İİİİİİİİİİİÚ smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Jeffrey
                    Silberberg"               To:
<midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    <jsilberberg@mindsp       cc:
                    ring.com>                 Subject:     Re: upgrade to
v5r1
                    Sent by:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    08/23/2001 02:18 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Well,

        My V4R5 System Handbook says " The #2664 is support for migration
only"
I would check the memo to users, or ask the BP/Rep who ordered the box for
you...

Jeffrey M. Silberberg
Independent Consultant
CompuDesigns, Inc.