Arlene,

Note: I don't have Domino installed and know nothing about it.

Try using the STRMSF command with 10 jobs rather than the default 3 (or a
few numbers higher than what it is set for on your system).  There is
probably a bad message out there that is ending the MSF jobs but if you have
enough MSF jobs starting you may get by the problem.

I have some notes on fixing an stmp problem but I think it was a V4R3
problem (when a user omitted the .com on their email address).  I've had
your problem too but I don't recall the resolution, although the work around
was to STRMSF with more than the default 3 jobs.  It may have been an IPL
and until I IPL'd I started MSF with more than 3 jobs.  Or IBM may have done
something.

Phil