>Nobody has a thought for this one?

My thoughts are that a LAN console is hard to configuree, hard to
troubleshoot, and even IBM doesnt't know what to do when it doesn't work.
I continue to have very little trouble with
twinax consoles.

Not much help, but those are my thoughts.

>Is this LAN card in slots C06 or C05
>never meant to be anything else?

Yes. I believe that a LAN console requires a
dedicated LAN card for the exclusive use of
the LAN console.  Even if you only have seven
slots and they are precious to you...

Charly

---------------------------------------

For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall running under NT,
which makes about as much sense as building a prison out of meringue.  --
Tanuki

Charly Jones
253 851-9876
Gig Harbor Washington

---------------------
DISCLAIMER

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily the company.  This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which
may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the
Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain material protected by attorney-client
privilige.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.