As you are using the old CA for Win95/NT with it's own network drive
support, and starting Net Server, do you possible have a conflict by using
the same name for NetServer as you are using for CA network drives.  (ie.
not using the "default" of Q + system name for NetServer or some other
unique name).

...Neil

"srichter " <srichter@mail.autocoder.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com