Steve --

I'm sure you know this (from WRKSRVTBLE) but the ports are as follows:

  139 - Netbios (Network Neighborhood/NetServer)
  449 - Server mapper
 8470 - Central server
 8473 - File server

I've already mentioned the File server.  The central server is used for
license management and ASCII<->EBCDIC conversion so I'm pretty
comfortable that we have an errant Client Access Express issue here.

You can filter out all traffic from the offending IP address using
Operations Navigator as described here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v4r5/ic2924/info/RZAJBRZAJBX1CREATINGNEWRULESSD.HTM#HDRRZAJBX1-CREATING_NEW_RULES_SD

Then, just wait for a call in the morning from someone complaining that
they can't connect to the 400.

Gary