when you say "network server" are you meaning the NT server?  Or is there a server on the AS/400 I can use?

Booth Martin, 802-454-8315 x235
Goddard College Information Services
http://www.Goddard.edu

David Gibbs <dgibbs@mks.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com

08/13/01 01:51 PM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:        "'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Can we reach the IFS from our Windows desktop without mapping         a drive?

If you are running the network server, then you should be able to access the IFS using a windows type UNC ... \\server\share\path

david