  • Subject: RE: OK - Can ANYONE hit the IBM AS/400 (I mean iSeries) site?
  • From: "Chuck Lewis" <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:42:17 -0500

Title: RE: OK - Can ANYONE hit the IBM AS/400 (I mean iSeries) site?
Yep,

Guess they should be running on AS/400's, uh iSeries...

I had noticed this problem several hours ago but hadn't posted anything yet thinking maybe the problem was local or something :-) I was trying to get to the iSeries Nation site which passes through the www.ibm.com address...

Really wonder what is up (er I mean down <BG>)...

Have a good weekend everyone !

Chuck