  • Subject: Re: *** ISN-Citizens squabbles!
  • From: Portal39@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:15:18 EDT

jt, I am new to this list in the form this year. My understanding is it has
rules.

However, it seems to me to be better that this type conversation be taken as
personal E-mail between you and the several others on the other side.
I am sure many other subscribers feel you should take this PRIVATE entirely,
and NOT load up our mail boxes. Couldn't care less about I said you said, in
a public manner.

I am not getting involved, going to listen or referee.

In a message dated 07/24/2001 11:52:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jt@ee.net