  • Subject: RE: RE my XP Windows got broke in a Hailstorm
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:47:37 -0400

Doug,

I agree.

Your wrote "Or is that inciteful.  <g>  (I may have just coined a new
word -- my dictionary
doesn't list that as a variation of incite.)"

There always been the age-old debate about what the "i" in iSeries and
iNation stood for.  I believed you've closed that debate, quite nicely...:-)

You also said "I really try to stay out of these type of threads, but you
succedded in drawing me into it.  I'll really try to go back to lurking
mode."

It's been about a year since we corresponded, privately, but I hope I can
still be frank with you.  You drug me out of lurking mode, with that
"Age-Old Primary Cycle Debate" over on News/400.  I was glad you did.  I've
been much improved by your doing that, so I firmly believe it would be
extremely unfortunate if you return to lurking mode, right when the
inciteful-Nation needs your help.  The world needs more inciteful, not
less...

OTOH, I believe it's a good time for me to go back to lurking mode, for the
most part.  Getting behind on stuff...

And too many of my comments seem to be inciteful...ROFLMAO  ...Whew!

jJt