Subj: RE: [RPGIV] FALL COMMON
Date: 07/17/2001 7:53:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    cozzi@RPGIV.COM (Bob Cozzi (RPGIV))
Sender:    owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
To:    RPGIV@yahoogroups.com, midrange-l@midrange.com

Sorry if you get this twice, but OutLook XP likes to send things as
"funny" HTML sometimes.
The Fall AS/400 COMMON IT Conference is scheduled for October 21 through
25, 2001 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are planning on offering a tour
of the AS/400/iSeries Lab in Rochester. Space is very limited and there
is a small cost-recovery charge.
To find out more about the larges AS/400 - iSeries IT Education
Conference, following the link below:
http://www.common.org/Conferences/confnew.html

Bob Cozzi