  • Subject: RE: NFS server errors; LOTS of D
  • From: "Phil" <sublime78ska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:12:54 -0400

V3R1M2 is an old version.  If memory servers, V3R2 was the last Client
Access version.  From there it's all CA Express.

Your connectivity needs are important.  The new versions (Client Access
Express) do not include any twinax support.  It is TCP/IP only.  And, you
can't have both versions installed on the same pc.

They should both be on the same cd.  Browse it.  Look for a folder called
Express.  That's the one that would have the V4 version which is CA Express.
But it still won't be the latest version.

Phil