  • Subject: Re: odbc. reliable, a performance hit?
  • From: "John Taylor" <john.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:23:24 -0600

Steve,

Data queues are supported over TCP/IP, as are all of the components of the Client Access Express package.

The data queue support is exposed through the following interfaces:

- ActiveX automation objects
- OLEDB
- C/C++ API's

You won't need MQ Series for what you're trying to do.

IBM has some good information available at their Client Access website:

John Taylor
Canada