  • Subject: Re: QYASPOL API not returning receiver data
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:10:58 -0500

Changing &FLTR makes a lot of sense.  One of it's subfields used to be 2
characters and now is 4.

Rob Berendt

==================
Remember the Cole!

                    bvining@vnet.ibm.co

                    m                          To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

                    Sent by:                   cc:

                    owner-midrange-l@mi        Subject:     QYASPOL API not
returning receiver data
                    drange.com

                    05/17/01 10:45 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Dan,

Besides changing &NUMR to 1 did you also change the declared size of
&FLTR to 16?  Your program, with these two changes, works OK for me.

Bruce

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com